Please print this page, fill out, and fax or email agreement to:
Fax: (760) 489-9149
# of Guests:_________________
Check in Date: ______________ (after 4:00PM)
Check out date: ______________ (before 10:00AM)
Amount due shall include rental rate X duration of stay, plus $100 cleaning fee, plus $50 non-refundable damage fee.
- Rental deposit of 50% of total amount is due with signed agreement. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival (60 days for high season). If booking is made within 30 days of arrival (60 days for high season) full payment is due with signed agreement.
- If booking is cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival (60 days for high season), deposited funds are fully refundable, less a 10% cancellation fee. If booking is cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival (60 days for high season), funds shall be refunded, less a 25% cancellation fee, only if a replacement tenant can be booked for the same rental period.
- Check in time is 4:00PM, Check out time is 10:00AM
- Smoking and pets are strictly prohibited. If evidence of smoking or pets is found, tenant will be charged $350 plus any repair costs.
- Tenant is responsible for any damage or breakage occurring during their stay. Costs in excess of the accidental damage fee will be charged to tenant’s credit card, as will any cleaning in excess of normal wear and tear. Any extra charges will be provided in an itemized list. Please report all damages to the owner at time of incident or the next morning if after business hours.
- The property shall not be used for any unlawful purpose nor can any local, state or federal law or ordinance be violated. Tenants must respect the rights of their neighbors and not create any disturbances or nuisances.
- Number of guests is limited to four, and no subletting is allowed.
- Owner and owner’s agents retain the right to inspect the property during reasonable hours and by attempting reasonable notice, for the purpose of enforcing this agreement or effecting repairs.
- Violation of this agreement is grounds for immediate termination of the rental period without refund. Tenant waives right to process if they fail to vacate the property upon termination of the rental period. Tenant agrees to pay all reasonable costs, fees, and expenses incurred by the owner in the process of enforcing this agreement.
- Owner and owner’s agents shall not be held responsible for any claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from the use of the property, regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.
- Owner agrees to attempt timely repairs to malfunctioning amenities, but no refunds will be made due to any malfunctions.